๐— ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป

Kia Ora bloggers here is what I have done for my mincraft city what I have learned is that theย  legnth is like acrross and that the width is like going down this was a little bit easy but I needed a lot of help before I could do this so at first It was really hard and that like I didn’t know what to do so what we had to do was to roll a dice and it should land on a number and then write the number where it says legnth then roll the dice again and then once it has landed on a number write that number in the box where it says width roll the dice one more time then put that number where it says height then your going to have toย  plus the 10 and the 1 but these are just the numbers that I have rolled and the answer was 11 so one you do that then you have to times 1 to 10 which was 10 so 1×10 = 10 so once you have plused the 10 and 1 then there is a perimeter next to height then you put thew answer in perimeter then there is a area so thats when you times 10×1ย  the you put the answer in the area in the little box then you have to times all of it so 1x10x3= and I said 30 because 10 times 1 = ten then 10 times 3 = 30 then you will just have to keep on repeating it and the first one was school then Hospital, Police station, Firestation, Supermarket then there was 3 homes and I had top do those then there was 3 spaces and I also ahd to to those.

Do you think that this whole entire thing took so long my city. (SORRY I WROTE A LOT AND THAT IT IS LONG TO READ)

BYE BYE

2 thoughts on “๐— ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป

1. Talofa lava and Malo e lei Peptua Anabel-rose here from the hive,
    I really like your Minecraft town that you design I wonder if your Minecraft is finished, just tell me later.

BLOG YA LATER!!!!

2. Kia Ora Anabell-Rose Thank you fro comenting on my blog but maybe you could check your spelling because my name is spelt wrong and maybe you could of added more to what I did and maybe you could add a question mark to our question but It is still ok but thank you again for commenting on my blog BYE BYE.